1. I t important to utilize technology whenever possible so students have exposure to various ways that information can gbe gathered, discussed, saved, and created. Most students love technology and can relate to it better than a pencil, paper, and book.
2. We need to keep students accountable in order to keep them on task. Teachers need to monitor their understanding of concepts being taught.
3. I visited MangaHigh because I am a math teacher. It could be a fun group/station activity for students to practice geometry facts. Another site was Manipulative Math which helps use curriculum in a hands on way. This would make a great station. Record keeping sheets and/or summary sheets describing the learning can work well for the accountability at stations at both sites.
4. Two apps that I could use with the iPad would be Thinkfinity and Interactivate to use with math students because it would be fun and interactive, keeping students engaged in learning.
5. Another way to use an iPad as a station is to use it as a research tool or video maker.