Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tool #11 - Self Assessing and Reflecting

1.  My favorite tool was Word Cloud.  I see that I could use this to introduce new vocabulary at the beginning of a new chapter.

2.  I now have an understanding of the tools and resources available to me.  My vision for my classroom would be to incorporate some of these tools.  I will probably need to infuse some of these tools into my lessons.

3.  The length of time involved and the difficulty of some tools in this program were a surprise to me.

1 comment:

  1. As an LA teacher, I would have thought you would have liked Google Docs the best. It seems like such a great way to work collaboratively with your students! Glad you found something you could use. I hope you continue to use the Internet to learn and grow through a strong Personal Learning Network.

    ReplyDelete